Starrett manual and electronic slide calipers, prices starting at £26.37
Starrett Slide Calipers
All of our Starrett calipers are made of stainless steel, feature hardened stainless steel measuring surfaces for durability, a fine adjustment thumb wheel (other than the 125 series) and in the case of our electronic calipers a manual / auto off feature.
798A & 798B Series IP67 Electronic Calipers- (Our recommended caliper for those looking for precision and ease of use)
The 798 Series electronic calipers are our go to calipers here at optimax! They are quality instruments with a wide range of features, all at a competetive and highly affordable price.
- IP67 protection against coolants, water, chips, dust and dirt makes the 798 Series an absolute essential in any dirty or dusty environments.
- 0.01 mm resolution.
- Option of data output on 798B series: something offered by very few manufacturers.
125A & 125B Series Vernier Calipers- (Our recommended entry level caliper)
Our basic, entry level calipers perfect for anyone looking to make quick and easy inside diameter, outside diameter, depth or step measurements, at a price that won't break the bank!
- Premium features and an attention to detail that you simply will not find anywhere else at such a competetive price.
- Available in 0.05mm graduations and 0.002mm graduations.
3202 Series Dial Calipers-
The 3202 series are the next series up from the 125s, they are calipers for users who wish to make quick and accurate measurements, with an easy to read dial face to save you time.
- Brand new, smooth sliding anti-shock design dial movement for consistantly reliable readings and positive split gear anti-backlash control: quality you can see and feel.
- Hardened stainless steel bar, measuring surfaces, rack, gears and depth bar to ensure durability
- 0.02mm resolution
EC799 & 799 Electronic Calipers-
The 799 series are cousins of the 798s, they sport many of the same features but lack the IP67 rating (for protection against dust and liquids) and the option of data-output. We recommend the 799 series to users who work in clean environment or users looking for calipers with a large range.
- Available with a range of 150, 200, 300, 600 and 1000mm: the largest choice of ranges Starrett offers in any of its calipers!