Indicators for every application imaginable, prices start at £24.54
Starrett Non-Electronic Indicators
3808, 3809 & 3909 Series Mechanical Test Indicators-
Mechanical test indicators are designed to detect displacements that are perpendicular to the shaft of the contact point. Our Starrett mechanical test indicators are tools of the highest quality that we use on a daily basis here at Optimax.
- All items with can no. ending 'A' are supplied with 9.5mm and 4mm dovetail clamps - two attachments
- All items with can no. ending 'A' are supplied with 9.5mm and 4mm dovetail clamps, 4mm swivel post holder, tool post holder, universal snug and post assembly - six attachments
- 3809 Series have 0.8mm range, 0.01mm resolution and a 40mm dial face
- 3909 Series have 0.8mm range, 0.01mm resolution and a 32mm dial face
- 3808 Series have 0.2mm range, 0.002mm resolution and a 40mm dial face
3081 & 3025 Series Mechanical Dial Indicators-
Mechanical dial indicators are designed to detect displacement that is parallel to the axis of the spindle.
- 3025 series have varying ranges from 1 to 20mm, a 57mm dial face and a resolution of 0.01mm (witht the exception of the 3025-257J which has a resolution of 0.001mm).
- 3081 series has a 43mm dial face and only comes in a range of 5mm.
3015 Series Portable Dial Thickness Gauges-
High quality, light, portable dial thickness gauges with a 0.01mm resolution and impressive ±0.03mm accuracy.
- 3015 series have a range of 10mm
196 Series Universal Back Plunger Dial Indicators-
Indicators come with a wide range of attachments which are listed in the Starrett hand tools brochure.
Indicator Holders / Stands-
A selection of high-quality indicator holders and stands, perfect for a wide range of applications.
Download the catalogue or call us for more information 01858 436940