For fast, efficient, high volume production testing.
DFC Force Gauge
Handheld force gauge or digital controller for use with FMM digital force testers
The DFC may be used as a high-accuracy handheld force gauge or as a digital controller for use with the FMM Digital Force Testers. The DFC can serve as a universal interface where you set up your tests and where you configure load limits, distance limits, break limits, crosshead travel direction, crosshead speed and more. The DFC features a measurement accuracy of 0.1% full scale with internal data sampling at 25kHz. Display resolution is 10,000:1. The DFC features Bluetooth®, USB and RS-232 communications plus digital I/O.
• Exclusive "Machine Control" Technology
• Better than 0.1% Accuracy
• Eight Capacities in DFC Series (9, 22, 44, 89, 222, 445 and 2225N)
• Tension or Compression
• Save Results to Memory for Statistical Calculations, or Export to your PC for Detailed Analysis
• Measure Peak Loads Quickly
• Use Tolerances for Pass-Fail Analysis
• Bluetooth, USB, and RS232 Communications
• 25,000 Hz Data Sampling Rate
• Capacity: 9N – 2225N dependent on model
• Resolution: 10,000:1
• Measurement Accuracy (% Full Scale): 0.001
• Safe Overload: 200%
• Thread Size: M6x1-6g
For more information on our force testing equipment Contact us, we would love to hear from you.