With L3 System meeting the materials testing requirements of research scientists, design engineers and quality managers
Starrett MMS500 - MMS5000
Turnkey system solutions for materials testing, force analysis and force measurement
The Starrett MMS500 - MMS5000 is a single column material measurement system. Single column frames are available in 500N, 1000N, 2500N and 5000N load capacities making them ideally suited to perform tensile, compressive, cyclic, flexural, shear and other types of testing.
This metrology instruments is operated using L3 System software which meets the materials testing requirements of today's research scientist, design engineer and quality manager responsible for material characterisation, verification and validation.
This is a high quality, versitile material measurement system suitable for a vast variety of applications including the testing of plastics, composites, metals, automortive/ aerospace components and medical devices.
- Large 203mm platform
- Granite base and extruded aluminium column for exceptional stability
- Interchangeable load sensors accurate to +/-0.05% Full Scale
- User adjustable corrections for linear error and deflection compensation
- High resolution colour touchscreen display
- Export using USB and interface to wireless devices using Bluetooth
For higher force measurements, check out our dual-column material measurement systems with testing capacities of 10,000N, 30,000N and 50,000N.