Dual column with L3 Material test software with load capacities of 10,000N-50,000N
Starrett MMD10,000 - MMD50,000
Turnkey system solutions for materials testing, force analysis and force measurement
The Starrett MMD has model load capacities of 10,000N, 30,000N and 50,000N allowing for high force measurement. With a granite base, all-metal columns and pre-loaded ball screws the MMD has excellent extension control, making it ideally suited for precision measurements.
Operated by the L3 System this metrology instrument meets the materials testing requirements of today's research scientist, design engineer and quality manager responsible for material characterisation, verification and validation.
- Large platform
- Granite base and extruded aluminium columns for exceptional stability
- Interchangeable load sensors accurate to +/-0.05% Full Scale
- User adjustable corrections for linear error and deflection compensation
- High resolution colour touchscreen display
- Export using USB and interface to wireless devices using Bluetooth
Single column frames are also available, with model load capacities of 500N, 1000N, 2500N and 5000N.