Combines the power of the optical comparator / profile projector with a vision metrology system
Digital Video Comparator
The HDV Digital Video Comparator offers the best features of a large horizontal optical comparator / profile projector and a vision metrology system. Configured like a traditional profile projector, the floor standing HDV500 has a long travel X-Y stage, heavy-duty steel construction and the work stage has a large 150kg load capacity.
Much like the smaller members of the HDV Series, the HDV300 and 400, the heart of the HDV500 centres on a uniquely designed interchangeble lens mounting system coupled to a hi-resolution colour digital video camera. The system is available with a choice of three telecentric lenses (.11x, .16x, .24x).
The HDV systems house a powerful 64-bit PC, which runs MetLogix M3 Metrology software. With this software, DXF CAD files can be imported and 2D "Go-No-Go "profile gauges" can be developed directly from the CAD files. Video-Edge-Detection (VED), allows real-time interaction of the imported file with the video image of the part under inspection.
The Digital video comparator / shadowgraph measuring equipment is equally effective for your manufacturing and quality control needs.
- Floor standing system
- Stage travel 500 x 200mm
- Workstage top plate 540 x 130mm
- Maximum load capacity 150kg
- Focus travel 75mm
- 0.5μm X and Y resolution with Heidenhain glass scales
- LED illumination for surface and profile lighting
- 5 mega-pixel black and white camera
- 42" touch-screen colour monitor display screen
Contact us for a chat or take a look at our Video Systems or Toolmakers Microscopes
- MetLogix™ M3 Software with DXF/FOV option pack
- Windows® 7 Professional
- 64-bit Intel® Processor
- X-Y and focus positioning via joystick and trackball positioning
- Precision Centres and Vees
- Rotary Vee Blocks
- Fixed Vices
- Rotary Vises
- Interchangeabe Lenses