Tailored solutions to the individual measurement task and application
Collaborative systems that enable modern production strategies
The Alicona cobot range is based on the combination of a collaborative 6-axis robot and the robust optical 3D measurement sensor IF-SensorR25, delivering high resolution, traceable and repeatable measurements. Collaborative systems are tailored to the individual measurement task and application. Programming and measuring as well as handling of pre-defined measurement programs require no prior knowledge of metrology.
Cobots run in both manual and automatic mode and can be optimally integrated into an existing production line. Users verify surface state as well as dimensional accuracy of components by measuring distances, angles, form deviations and position tolerances. New cobots that are proven in the field are the Disc Cobot to measure turbine discs, and the Tool Cobot, which is applied to measure tools also directly in the machine. The Compact Cobot is a universal solution applicable to all industries to measure micro-structured surfaces of large components.
- Intelligent interaction between man and robot
- Easy coarse positioning with two handle bars
- Fine positioning with integrated joysticks at measurement sensor
- Live-View via smartphone app for highly accurate measurement
- Connection to automation software: Definition of measurement positions, fully automated measurement, subsequent measurement report including OK or Not OK status
Contact us for more information on these systems.
We are also the UK dedicated service partner for Alicona and can support any existing users with any technical, repair and service requirements they have on their Alicona equipment so you can feel assured that purchasing from Optimax, you will have the support you need to use and take care of your investment.