more accurate, larger with better lighting - a roughness measurement tool with 3D surface analysis
Alicona InfiniteFocus G5
The ultimate non-contact optical 3D surface characterisation and measuring tool with resolution down to 10nm
The Alicona G5 is more accurate, brighter and with a turret of lenses offers more optical inspection options.
From Alicona Imaging in Austria, this metrology instrument allows for complete 3D surface analysis, in true colour at the high macro, micro and nano level, allowing for recognition of corrosion, burns and blemishes on surfaces. Analysis includes true colour 3D images with superb resolution and clarity, coupled to full measurement analysis, from the simple dimensional, through to surface roughness 2D RA and 3D SA results, all traceable to ISO standards.
Ideal for surface study of; homogeneous and compound materials, very rough samples such as fractures, verticle edges, steps and high aspect ratio features such as channels on MEMs. This surface roughness tester can be used in both the laboratory and during production, it can also be operated by semi skilled technicians where required. Automation of functions and analysis can also be added to make the instrument useable for the majority of surface metrology and inspection requirements.
- Profile, area, form, volume and 2D image analysis
- Ability to analyse larger areas using X-Y table movement and seamless image stitching function
- Down to 10nm vertical resolution and 400nm lateral resolution
- Automation via scripting
- ISO 4288 compliance for roughness
- Motorised X-Y stage.
- Full traceability to national standards and can be supplied with calibration if required.
Contact us for a no obligation, technical demonstration of the IFM technique, on your own samples
We are also the UK dedicated service partner for Alicona and can support any existing users with any technical, repair and service requirements they have on their Alicona equipment so you can feel assured that purchasing from Optimax, you will have the support you need to use and take care of your investment
- Special software modules for besoke applications
- Motorised objective lens turret
- 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 50 and 100x super long objectives available
- Polarisation for reflective and challenging samples
- LED ring light illuminator for macro and larger image field work
- Traceable calibration tool
|Lens Mag||Working distance||Field of view||Resolution|