Optical Cylinder Inspection and Measurement tool for perfect optical inspection of honed surfaces in cast iron and aluminium
Optical, non-contact, in-cylinder inspector
Cylinder Inspector is an all-optical, non-contact inspection and measurement tool to inspect cylinder walls.
Avaiable in 2D, 3D and "QuickTest" versions, the Cylinder Inspector is able to provide perfect optical inspection of honed surfaces in cast iron and aluminium, as well as the detailed analysis of composition and distribution of silicon crystals in aluminium.
This metrology instrument enables precise and repeatable measurements of pre-defined parameters thereby significantly enhancing control over the cylinder production processes and ensuring far higher levels of product quality control.
Cylinder Inspector has already gained its heritage as the inspection instrument of choice amongst many automobile and engine manufactures internationally.
- High end optical system with perfectly matched illumination to ensure optimum "in-cylinder" image quality
- Powerful yet easy to use Cylinder Inspector sofware suite for measurement and analysis of key parameters including automated hone angle measurement, and crystal distribution
- Avaiable in eyepiece, video or fully automated versions
- Non-contact, self-centering mechanisms for easy insertion and removal
- Full 360° rotational view with varaible insertion adjustment
- Able to fit wide vareity of cylinders from 60mm - 130mm in diameter (dependent on model and configuration)
- Optical zoom and remote focus system allows the user to inspect the surface at different variable magnifications
For further product details please view the attached brochure, or feel free to Contact us.
- Perfect manual or automated optical inspection of internal cylinder bore walls, honing angle measurement and cyrstal distribution
- Standardised inspection process between supplier and customer
- Totally customisable programming interface
- Reporting tool