Measuring Microscope with both optical and video measurement is unrivalled in flexibility
High Accuracy Measuring Microscope
Hawk 300 with QC-300 microprocessor offers the option of both optical and video measurement in the same measuring routine.
This configuration provides unrivalled flexibility with the ability to perform both higher volume batch video measurement routines, and high accuracy optical measurements for difficult to view, one off or critical parts.
Hawk 300 is also easy to use with the intuitive yet powerful touch-screen video microprocessor minimising training requirements
- High repeatable accuracy, 3-axis (X,Y,Z) measurements
- Patented optical image clearly defines edges, offering superb resolution and contrast
- High precision and large capacity measuring stage options from 150x150mm up to 400x300mm
- Fully automated (CNC VED) option available in all 3 axis
The QC-300 video microprocessor provides a powerful and flexible option and is ideal for both optical and video 3-axis measurements. Key Features include;
- Intuitive user interface with high res touch-screen colour display
- Video measurement tools to speed up and simplify the measurement process
- Part programming
- Intersections and constructions
- Geometric tolerancing
- Image capture and analysis
- Patented Measure Magic feature
For more information look at the Hawk family Brochure, or Contact us to arrange a demonstration or to send in your samples for an evaluation of your specific application.
|Lens Mag||Measuring range||Max comp weight||Resolution||Stage drive|
|x10-x1000||150x150mm||15kg||0.001mm||Manual or motorised|
|x10-x1000||200x150mm||20kg||0.0005mm||Manual or motorised|
|x10-x1000||300x225mm||25kg||0.001mm||Manual or motorised|
|x10-x1000||400x300mm||25kg||0.001mm||Manual or motorised|