Latest Digital Video Based Measurement System
HVR-100-FLIP Digital Video System
The HVR-Flip from Starrett is the latest in a line of video-based measurement systems.
The HVR-Flip has the unique characteristic of being used in either a vertical or horizontal format offering tremendous versatility and value. Rapidly measure a single feature, an entire part, or multiple parts up to 90mm x 75mm with the new HVR 100. MetLogix™ M3 software allows for easy one-touch feature measurement and auto-detect part recognition. Features DXF Import and export, graphic based "Part View" constructions and more. Optional software modules are available for profile fitting, wire insulation and thread measurement.
- Rapidly measure parts up to 90mm x 75mm
- Working distance of 250mm
- Measure a single feature, an entire part, or multiple parts
- MetLogix™ M3 software allows for easy one-touch feature measurement
- Auto-detect part recognition
- DXF Import - Electronic overlay for quick part comparison
- Export features to DXF
- Compare complex profiles with discreet data points and comparison to CAD
- Graphic based "Part View" constructions
- Geometric tolerancing
- Flexible report content and formatting
- Multi-language support
- System can be easily converted from a vertical format to a horizontal format measuring system
For more information on the HVR-100-FLIP Contact us, we would love to hear from you.