Easy to use, versitile toolmakers microscope for measurement of complex and routine manufactured components
High Accuracy Measuring Microscope
The Hawk 200 Toolmakers microscope is both accurate and versitile with an excellent, high resolution, eyepieceles optical display and a huge range of options.
This metrology instrument with QC-200 microprocesser utilises Vision Engineering's patented Dynascope optical image projection technology to simplify the measurement of complex manufactured component parts. Hawk 200 is even effective in the measurment of deep bores and more challenging reflective or dark contrast samples.
This non-contact measuring instrument is ideally suited for the lab or shop floor and with opportunites for upgrade and advance, this toolmakers mircroscope is perfect for the automotive, aerospace and medical industries.
- High repeatable accuracy, fully geometric 3-axis (X, Y, Z) measurements
- Patented optical image clearly defines edges, offering superb resolution and contrast
- Powerful and intuitive PC-based software with advanced data handling capabilities
- High precision and large capacity measuring stage options
- Image capture and archive option
- Modular and flexible system for future upgrade
For more information check out the brochure or Contact us to arrange a demonstration.
The QC-200 digital microprocessor provides the ideal control interface for all routing 2-D measurement and reporting functions with the Hawk system. Its key features include;
- Intuitive user interface
- Part programming
- Intersections and constructions
- Patented Measure Magic feature
- Context-sensitive help
- Optional remote keypads, footswitches and printers
|Lens Mag||Measuring range||Max comp weight||Resolution||Stage drive|
|x10-x1000||150x150mm (XY)||15kg||0.001mm||Manual or motorised|
|x10-x1000||200x150mm (XY)||20kg||0.0005mm||Manual or motorised|
|x10-x1000||300x225mm (XY)||25kg||0.001mm||Manual or motorised|
|x10-x1000||400x300mm||25kg||0.001mm||Manual or motorised|