Toolmakers Microscope with the accuracy to meet the demands of the academic and industrial fields.
Universal versatile Measuring Microscope very high accuracy and wide ranging illumination and magnification options
Cutting edge measuring microscopes, with a huge range of lighting techniques, the MM-400 and 800 series Universal Design tool makers microscopes are a breakthrough in design, offering wide ranging illumination, stage and optical combinations.
Without doubt, this accurate metrology equipment is more than capable of meeting both the demanding metrology and optical requirements of the academic and industrial fields.
The MM400/800 is a new series of innovative microscopes designed for industrial measuring and image analysis. They integrate key performance features delivering complete digital control for maximum measuring accuracy in demanding industrial environments. The systems support a host of new and expanded features including Nikon's electronic connection hub connection that provides total integration of microscope peripherals managed by Nikon's new EMAX2 metrology software.
With magnification between x50 - 1000x available and software to suit all applications this versitile measuring equipment is ideal for a range of industries including the aerospace, automotive and medical.
- Seamless integration with Nikon digital cameras and E-Max metrology software for digital imaging
- High intensity white LED illuminator standard for brightfield use
- Backpack interface facilitates automated illumination
- X/Y stage and Z data control through an external computer running E-Max software
- Larger stages up to 300 x 200mm available
For more information check out the brochure or or Contact us to arrange a demonstration.
- Full range of camera adapters Stages up to 300 x 200mm available Monocular, binocular or trinocular heads available
- Full range of digital camera accessories Brighfield Darfield EPI or Diascopic DIC EPI Flourescence Polarisation
|Lens Mag||Measuring range||Max comp weight||Resolution||Stage drive|
|1,3,5,10,20,50,100x Macro||50x50 up to 300x200mm||20kg||0.0001||Manual|
|5,10,20,50,100x Plan micro|