Video Measuring System
The MV300 is a general purpose manual video based measuring machine ideal for quality control and inspection labs as well as manufacturing, assembly and research facilities.
A precision mechanical bearing X-Y-Z stage and column translates data accurately and repeatably to the Metlogix M3 touchscreen to provide a solution to your measurement application.
- X-Y-Z measuring range 300x150x125mm
- X-Y accuracy in um: E1=3.5+5L/1000
- Z accuracy in um: E1=2.5+5L/1000
- Maximum workload 9kg
- Video colour camera
- 6.5:1 zoom optics offering 12-300x magnification with auxilliary lens
For more detailed information consult the MV300 brochure or Contact us!
Metlogix M3 Metrology Software
- Multi touch software control
- Advanced video probe toolbox
- Up to 8 channels of programmable light control
- Advanced edge teach
- Geometric tolerancing
- DXF overlay and FOV capability
Metlogix M3 supplied as standard. Metronics/Heidenhain systems can be supplied on request
- A range of purpose built, ergonomic workstations are availiable
- Video pixel calibration stands
- Calibration standards
- Part fixturing