Particle counting - precision meaurement, analysis and docmentation of filter particulates
Particle Counting analysis system
The Cleanalyzer is a high-end analytical system designed to examine particles on filters – a key procedure in performing reliable and reproducible evaluation of component cleanliness.
Precision mechanical parts machined to exact tolerances are susceptible to damage or malfunction caused by particulate contamination. To address this issue, a metrology instrument is needed to measure and quantify component cleanliness in order to guarantee full function and to avoid failures due to particulate damage.
The Cleanalyzer system is a powerful, fully integrated test platform which enables precision measurement, analysis and documentation of this critical cleanliness indicator. Cleanalyzer is fully compliant with all current particulate standards, with the currently valid standards having been integrated into the specialized measuring software.
- High end optical system with LED ring light illumination to produce optimum image quality
- Powerful yet simple software interface allows automatic measurement, analysis, separation and classification of particles
- ISO 16232 and VDA Bd. 19 standards included
- Facility to easily create user standards
- Measurement of particules down to 35μm, 15μm or 5μm (depending on version - see attached factsheets)
- Fully automated process runs
- High-resolution, optical zoom system (15µm and 5 µm version)
- High-resolution, fixed magnification optical system (35µm version)
- PC controlled x/y stage with joystick
For further product details, please view the attached brochure, or feel free to Contact us
- Precise and repeatable results describing the cleanliness of an item
- Easy to use with super-fast processing times
- Ultimate reliabilityand repeatability
- Sophisticated software provides analysis of single particles, particle classes and particle types
- Easy documentation with freely configurable autoreporting and simple export into excel or other databases
- Individual particle locations can be stored and accessed for closer inspection in live mode or any time form the database
- Automatic detection of reflecting particles (e.g. metals)