2D Field of View Measurement System
A new class of measuring system. TVM20 and TVM35 mark the beginning of a new era for fast and flexible shop floor measurement. From the combination of advanced optical design and simple yet powerful software, comes a competent metrology system that can measure components of any shape.
With TVM, there is no need to position the part, or even adjust the focus – just place the part within the field of view, and then run the programme.
Hundreds of measurements are taken (within the field of view) in seconds. TVM is ideal for customers who require the fastest, simplest way to accurately measure their component parts.
TVM is ideally suited to profile measurement of small, flat components such as pressed parts, washers, gaskets, seals, O-rings, connectors, sectioned extruded materials, low density circuit boards and flexible circuits, as well as thin parts, including bottle tops, medical tubing, small medical devices, housings, syringes, plus much more.
The fixed stage FOV system enables instant accurate measurement of small components, while the addition of a manually controlled stage extends measurement for larger components up to 200mm x 100mm.
- Measure entire components in seconds
- Use as a simple digital profile projector or a complete video measurement system
- Measure components of any shape; flat, square or cylindrical
- No need for focus adjustment or sample positioning
- Reduces measurement time – significantly
- Exceptional ease of use – eliminates operator variances
- Go, No Go results, with full geometric tolerancing
- Compact, space saving design
- Modular software can be upgraded to enhance measurement capabilities
Available as TVM20 and TVM35
Field of View – X 18mm, Y 14mm, Diagonal 20mm
Field of View – X 28mm, Y 21mm, Diagonal 35mm
Take a look at the brochure for full details or Contact us, we are happy to help.