Video measuring microscope for shop floor quality control and manufacturing inspection
Video Measuring Microscope
Vision Engineering has packed massive technical capabilities into a small and compact system with the video measuring microscope Falcon QC- 5000. The Falcon is versitile, suitable for both shop-floor quality control and manufacturing inspection applications.
From simple, single-feature operation to multi-point video edge detection, Falcon delivers accurate and repeatable results in 3-axis for a wide range of precision measuring applications.
Compact, accurate and designed to cope with the demands of a busy production environment!
- High repeatable accuracy 3-axis video measuring systems
- 'Best-in-class’ performance, with advanced capabilities as standard
- Powerful, intuitive and affordable, delivering accurate results with confidence
- High resolution indexed zoom optics offer precision and flexibility
- Large field of view for easy sample orientation
- Progressive motorised Z-axis control
- Factory-completed NLEC* and SLEC† calibration
Have any question? Contact us the brochure for more detailed information and contact us to learn more about this metrology instrument.
QC-5000 PC Software, has several key features:
- Featuring an array of tools to simplify complex worksteps and reduce repetetive measurements
- Easy to use and robust programming interface
- Advanced calculations
- Tolerance displays
- Part image archive
- Customised data management
‘Plug & play’ footswitch option for hands-free data entry. Substage Colour Filter Standard 40.5mm colour filters to enhance edge definition of profiled or turned parts.
at min zoom
at max zoom
|Measuring range||Max comp weight|
|10-50x||91mm||2.7mm||13.5mm||150 x 150 x 115mm||15kg|
|20--100x||61mm||1.35mm||6.75mm||150 x 150 x 115mm||15kg|