Manual vision system for sophisticated measurement and reporting
Video Measuring System
The MVR is a video metrology system with a smooth moving manual stage allowing X,Y and Z travel and powerful MetLogix M3 software that allows sophisticated measurement and reporting on components.
These machines are ideal for individual measurements or shorts runs in quality control, inspection labs, manufacturing, assembly and research facilities.
This compact bench top system is simple, precise and powerful
Features of the MVR range
- Bench top system with Granite Base
- Manual stage operation
- X-Y-Z Travel 300 x 200 x 200mm
- X-Y Accuracy (µm): E2 = 2.5 µm +5L/1000
- Z Accuracy (µm): E1 = 2.5 µm + 5L/1000
- Metlogix M3 Software
- 21" Touchscreen PC Display
- Zoom Optics - 6.5:1 as standard
- Digital Video Camera: 1 MP Color
- LED surface ring and transmitted illumination
Have any questions? Contact us, we would love to hear from you.
- DXF / Field of View (FOV) Option pack (for details see brochure)
- Interchangeable telecentric and zoom lenses
- Auxillary lenses for zoom optics: 0.5x , 1.5x and 2.0x
- Quick-change bayonet lens mount for telecentric lenses
- Modular system work station
Please note that the computer supplied may vary slightly from the one in the images