Binocular or Trinocular Biological Microscope
The BM30T microscope is one of the very latest in our research grade biological microscope range.
This inspection tool is ergonomically styled with microscope parts, such as a full range of quality plan achromatic objectives, that work to produce bright, high definition and contrast images of your specimens for inspection.
- 10x or 16x widefield eyepieces
- Plan achromatic objective lenses X4 - X100
- Large format mechanical stage 140x160mm
- Binocular or trinocular head with adjustable dioptre setting
- 20w halogen lamp illumination with adjustable intensity
For more information on our Biological microscopes or for recommendations on which best meets your research needs please Contact us.
- Range of digital and video image capture options
- Optional darkfield condenser
- Phase contrast kit
|Lens Mag||Field of view|
|x4||11 or 20mm|
|x10||11 or 20mm|
|x25||11 or 20mm|
|x40||11 or 20mm|
|x100||11 or 20mm|