High quality excellent value with bright and darkfield as standard
Materials and metallurgical inspection microscope
The TIM5 has a wide range of illumination options, total magnification up to 1000x and a comprehensive set of accessories as standard. This inspection microscope by Vision Engineering allows for the inspection and analysis of many different materials including printed circuit boards, plastics, carbon and electronics, and is as such ideal for your quality control requirements.
Modular design permits the addition of a range of accessories, including digital image capture and image analysis software allowing you to adapt this materials microscope to meet your industry's needs.
- Total magnification up to 1000x
- Infinity plan achromatic objective options up to 100x
- Illumination options including brightfield, darkfield and polarised light
- Choice of illumination for opaque, translucent or transparent samples
- Modular design permits the addition of a wide range of accessories
For more information on our range of material and metallurgical microscopes please Contact us, we would love to hear from you!
- Incident and transmitted light filters
- Neutral density filters
- Polarising kit
- Camera C-mount adaptor
- Graticule retaining ring
- Digital image capture and image analysis software availiable