a new concept in zoom material microscopes
Multi-Purpose Materials Microscope
The AZ100 Multizoom represents a new concept in zoom microscopes. This materials microscope covers an extemely wide range of magnifications, from 5x to 400x, effectively combining the advantages provided by stereo zoom microscopes and compound microscopes.
Thanks to a smooth zooming mechanism and a unique triple nosepiece, the AZ100 can continuously switch magnifications, extending from macro to micro observation of the same specimen.
Excellent optical performance and easy to use, this microscope is ideal for the analysis and measurement requirements of quality control and precision engineering.
Not what you are looking for?
- NIS-Elements Software combines automated intelligence to microscopes, cameras, components and peripherals with powerful archiving and analysis tools
- DS-5Mc 5-megapixel cooled color digital camera head ideal for acquiring detailed images under a variety of illumination techniques DXM-1200C
- High-definition 12.6-megapixel cooled color digital camera system for top-of-the line microscopy image documentation
- DS-2M Series Incorporates a 2-megapixel color CCD that smoothly displays SXGA live motion images at 30 frames per second
- DS-L2 Controller Stand-alone camera control unit featuring large built-in 8.4-inch LCD monitor
- DS-U2 Controller Compact, PC-based camera control unit with USB 2.0 connection. Offers information transmission of more than twice the speed of previous controllers
|6.25-500x with coaxial illumin||1-8|