"Widest range of materials observation methods" - Nikon.
Optics very configurable with incredible performance - Welcome to a universal materials microscope platform
The Eclipse LV-UDM Universal Design Microscope is a breakthrough universal microscope platform able to meet the demands of the academic and industrial fields. With its newly designed turret condenser and motorized nosepiece, the LV-UDM is a unique multifunctional microscope that can be used for inspection and measurement in bioscience and material science applications without the need to change hardware.
- New modular nosepiece design supports
- Nikon's renowned CFI60 and CFI LU60 objective lenses
- Increased sample height capability.
- When configured with a column riser, specimens up to a height of 102mm can be accommodated
- Versatile turret condenser
- Advanced digital imaging capabilities
Not what you are looking for?
- Full range of camera adapters
- Full range of digital cameras
- BrighfieldDarfield EPI or Diascopic DIC EPI
- Phase contrast
- Double beam interferometry
|10x CFI Plan|
|20x CFI Plan|
|40x CFI Plan|
|100x CFI Plan|
|All other lighting techniques|