CNC Vision machine ideal for repetitive measurement and comparison to CAD files
CNC Vision System
The AVR CNC systems are powerful automated video measuring systems, ideal for repetitive measurements and automatic comparison of data to CAD files.
The AVR is controlled by a powerful MetLogix software system, features 6.5:1 (optional 12:1) zoom optics and several LED illumination options.
These systems are general-purpose CNC video-based measurement machines, ideal for the measurement of CNC machined parts, quality assurance and inspection labs, as well as manufacturing, assembly and research facilities.
This compact bench top system is precise and powerful
If you have any questions, or would like to hear more about this metrology instrument feel free to Contact us
Please note that the computer supplied may vary slightly from the one in the above images
- Optional DXF/Field of View (FOV) pack (for more details see brochure)
- 6.5:1 or 12:1 CNC zoom optics
- Quick-change lens mount for telecentric optics
- Bayonet mountable 0.30x, 0.50x, 0.80x, 1.0x, 2.0x, 4.0x telecentric optics and 6.5-1 manual zoom lens
- 0.5x, 1.5x and 2.0x auxillary lenses for zoom optics
- Reinshaw Touch Probe Kit
- Quadrant LED surface illumination for zoom optics
- Modular system workstation
- Part fixtures and work holding devices